Fullstack Developer Java Angular
We are currently looking for a motivated and self-driven Fullstack Developer (Java and Angular) to join a team of skilled and ambitious talents in a company leader in the field of software development and distribution in Bulgaria. The company has two offices in Bulgaria and has enjoyed continuous growth built on its ability to offer a steady flow of interesting and complex projects coming in for their teams. One of these teams, the second for this particular client is working on a diagnostic tool for a global leader in the Car Manufacturing sector. They take pride in continuously delivering excellent results leading to longterm and ever-growing engagements with their clientele. The team working on this tool is around 7 people and they are growing.
On this position, your daily routine would include:
- Taking responsibility for a suite of sophisticated web applications.
- Create and adjust high-performance systems with a huge userbase.
- Manage module and application Architecture and Development
- Create technical documents. (development intentions, diagrams, etc)
- Properly track and document all development in and out of code.
- Work in a distributed multinational team using Agile software development processes
To fit this role, you need:
- Excellent skills in computer science fundamentals
- Previous work experience with J2EE and frameworks
- Previous server experience (Apache Tomcat, Wildfly)
- Pervious database server experience (Oracle, MySQL)
- Java Server Faces experience
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL, XML, JQuery, JS, CSS
- Fluent English
- Experience with Angular would be considered as an advantage.
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration + bonuses
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Friendly and entertaining work environment, including multiple fun and relaxation facilities at the office
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth
If you see yourself in this description, send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information shared with us is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as per the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Law. Recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment N=2005/ 22.02.2016.