Java(EE) Solution Architect
Our client is a multiple award-winning company operating in the Telecom industry. Established in Western Europe, with local offices in Bulgaria, they are developing cutting-edge software that can be used in various roles in the mobile operator field. For their software team, we are currently looking for a Java EE Solution Architect.
• 5+ years of experience
• Solution Architecture L1+/ L2
• Previous exposure to presales activities, in particular, to head up the discovery phase and putting together all related aspects of solution architecture plans
• High comfort levels on creating estimations and plans
• Experienced in a wide are of solution architecture ranging from business to integration architecture.
• EE/JBOSS (Wildfly) (core, EJB, SOAP, REST, JPA, Hibernate)
• enterprise integration patterns
• experience in Spring
• Jenkins, maven, git, eclipse
• RDBMS – Oracle is a must
• optional – message brokers (one of ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• optional – docker, Kubernetes, Wildfly/Docker swarm
• optional – NoSQL (any vendor)
• optional – Android and Scala experience
• optional – Experience with Apache Spark and/or Apache Flink
• hands-on Linux
• Strong experience in Software Design and Development
• Significant advanced code development, code review, modest day-to-day support duties
• Provide technical support and mentoring to both senior- and junior-level developers across the
• Provide support for applications software through programming, analysis, design, development
and delivery of software solutions
• Work with the project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and
recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks
• Support the competency building initiatives of the Organization
• Should have good experience in building effective relationships and applying an effective
approach to achieve collaboration and mutual success.
• Working with a young and dynamic team.
• Attractive salary.
• SIM/Phone with company subscription.
• Multisport card.
• 50% Remote work possible after the probation period has ended. (Negotiable for more)
• Yearly bonus scheme depending on individual and company results and performance.
If you recognize yourself as the right person for the job, do not hesitate and submit your CV to us!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information shared with us is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as per the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Law. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=2005/ 22.02.2016.