Senior Java Developer (8, EE, Spring)
Оn behalf of an international telecom software product company, we are currently in search of a Senior Java Developer. Our client is a company established in Western Europe with local offices in Bulgaria, they are developing cutting-edge software, used in various roles in the mobile operator field.
Your Daily Tasks:
- Estimating, designing, and developing code solutions for all application tiers.
- You will drive, lead and execute coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs on large-scale, complex projects
- Lead periodic rapid refactoring that keeps the application code fresh, flexible, and reusable.
- Participate in team meetings and report development progress to the management.
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions.
- Help define team development and engineering best practices.
- Provide inputs to the team in order to improve the development process.
- Recognize opportunities and adopt innovative technologies.
What you need:
- 3+ years of proven experience designing, developing and scaling high-volume Java Enterprise Applications
- Experience and confidence with Java 8
- Previous practice in Web application development
- Proven background in TechStack commonly used with Java EE Technologies
- Extensive experience with common application servers
- Having worked with SpringMVC is an advantage
- Knowledgeable about Database technologies (Hibernate)
- Experience with Java Template Engines
- Experience with Unit testing
- You feel comfortable working with Linux
- Experience with Git and Maven
- Expert in software design practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Solid verbal and communication skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work solo as well as with other team members
- Ability to see the overall big picture situation rather than only focus on the details and specific tasks
- Experience with Apache CXF, SOAP, Liquibase, BPMN, React, continuous integration tools and containerization (Docker, Swarm, etc…) is a plus.
The company offers:
• Working with a young and dynamic team
• Attractive salary
• Possibility for 60% remote work
• Additional Benefits package
If you recognize yourself in this offer, do not hesitate to submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information shared with us is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as per the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Law. Recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment N=2005/ 22.02.2016.