Senior PHP Developer
We are currently looking for a motivated and self-driven Backend Senior PHP Developer (with MySQL, front-end, bootstrap, & jQuery) to join a team with extensive experience in the R&D, conception and realization of software and challenging technology projects. Take the opportunity to become part of a well-established team and expand your horizons by contributing to the full software development life-cycle of a multi-layered HR system with challenging functionalities.
- To come up with new ideas and improve existing functionalities of website or applications according to user needs;
- Continuous development tailored to technical specifications;
- Write technical specifications;
- Confer with management and technical lead to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions;
- Communicate questions, concerns, status and provide recommendations to managers or technical lead(s);
- Correct problems uncovered by testing or refer problems to appropriate personnel;
- Document your development progress by creating reports, stats, and system files;
- Create new ways to test units;
- Check the code to make sure it is valid, correctly structured, meets industry standards and congruent with all systems
- 3 years or more hands-on experience with PHP OOP ;
- PHP MVC frameworks (Zend Framework, Symfony, CakePHP 3, Laravel, etc…)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Previous MySQL experience;
- Previous knowledge or will to learn Linux server stack and OS inner-workings.
- Experience with building/consuming web services and APIs (HTTP APIs, SOAP, JSON API, REST, etc.);
- Experience with XML handling, XSLT, WSDLs, and JSON;
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases, strong analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of PHP dev standards and basic DevOps;
- If you have worked in the field of insurance, financial or accounting systems it is a big plus;
- Work experience or knowledge of MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis and/or RabbitMQ;
- PHPUnit/Codeception/PHPSpec/Behat experience/knowledge.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration and work-life balance;
- Annual bonus scheme;
- Home office;
- Parking slot;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health insurance;
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information shared with us is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as per the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Law. Recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment N=2005/ 22.02.2016.