Technical Delivery Manager
Our client is a multiple award-winning company operating within the Telecom industry. Established in Western Europe, with local R&D offices in Bulgaria and Serbia, they are developing cutting-edge solutions and software, which can be used in various niches in the mobile operator sector. They are currently looking to have an experienced professional to join their team in a Senior Management function as Delivery Manager.
- 10+ years of experience in the IT field (Software Development, Leadership, Delivery management)
- Hands-on experience related to delivery management
- Previous experience in Software Development would be considered an advantage(Java, JavaEE)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Higher education, preferably in Information Technologies
- Monitoring and maintaining the budget of the delivery department operations
- Supervising software development teams across organization
- Day to day guidance, coaching, and mentoring
- Doing the necessary regarding recruitment including staffing, selection of profiles
- Building and maintain a strong and great software delivery team as well as ensuring that a safe and secure work environment is maintained.
- Ensuring that a high standard is met in the organizations’ deliverables.
- Establish and stimulate software development/delivery standards and processes. Your previous experience with best practices for the very of scalable and high-quality software will be welcome to be implemented.
- Involvement in key strategic planning and goal setting to accomplish technical and business goals with stakeholders
- Preparing lifecycle for different projects including all of the following areas: research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Continuously control and improve delivery velocity to maximize delivery output and quality while optimizing costs
- Lead the collaborative dynamic planning process
- Build positive rapport with internal and external clients that ensure continued satisfaction with the deliverables and to allow for a continued business development expansion
- Regular reporting to stakeholders(Internal and External
- Participation in the Product Development Roadmap
- Ensuring Product quality at all stages of the delivery
What we offer:
- Remote office policy of at least 2 days a week, post pandemic.
- Excellent modern office, great training, conferences, and other learning and representative opportunities
- Multisport card paid in full
- 25 days paid-leave
- private health insurance(including dental coverage)
- SIM card and phone
- Bonus offered based on performance
If you recognize yourself in this offer, do not hesitate to submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information shared with us is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as per the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Law. Recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment N=2005/ 22.02.2016.