Senior .NET Developer
An experienced and devoted Senior .NET Developer is needed to join an innovative, fun, and creative IT service company, ‘unlike any other software company’, by their own words. If you associate yourself with the definition of a self-driven, motivated and proactive team player, with a strong problem-solving attitude, flexibility, and mentoring aspirations, this might be the best place for you!
Here is what else you need for this role:
- 3+ years of relevant experience & C#, ASP.Net MVC, and REST APIs master skills
- Deep understanding of web applications architecture and design approaches
- Hand on Microsoft ADO.Net
- Practice with GIT as a source control system
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL, stored procedures, reporting, basic DBA skills/
- Previous practice in building web interfaces / Telerik KendoUI controls is an advantage.
- Previous experience with AngularJS or ideally Angular 2+ would be seen as a great advantage.
- Previous knowledge with Atlassian JIRA, querying, and optimizations of large databases is a plus.
On this position, your work would include:
- Further development of versions and features of a manufacture monitoring system
- Server Databases implementation – MS SQL
- Optimization, debugging, code reviews
- Store the source code /Microsoft TFS/, create branches and deployment scripts
- Maintain technical documentation
- Pizza Thursdays
You will be provided with:
- Excellent remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Awesome working conditions – friendly environment, modern facilities, fitness & wellness in the office
- Flexible Working time
- Opportunity for personal development and growth within the company
- Internal training and Team Building activities
If you recognize yourself in this offer, do not hesitate to submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information shared with us is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as per the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Law. Recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment N=2005/ 22.02.2016.