On this position, your daily routine would include:
- Development of responsive Single Page Applications
- Implementation of OOP in JS and TypeScript
- Communication with the system backbone through REST interfaces and Web Services
- Participation in the R&D’s Scrum teams
- Research and evaluate the R&D development standards, libraries, and frameworks
To fit this role, you need:
- 4+ years of experience in FE Development with a mainstream framework like React or Angular
- Deep knowledge in OOP
- Excellent skills in software design
- Relevant academic background
- Knowledge and practical experience in Agile methodologies, TFS, writing JS tests, NodeJS, .NET, and TypeScript would be considered as great advantages
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration + bonuses
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Friendly and entertaining work environment, including multiple fun and relaxation facilities at the office
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth
If you find yourself in this, send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information shared with us is considered strictly confidential and will be treated as per the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Law. Recruitment license from the National Agency of Employment N=2005/ 22.02.2016.